BOX NOW is an innovative tech delivery company entering the Croatian market. We are highly customer-oriented, and we want to bring independence to pick up your orders whenever is convenient for you by using our Automated Parcel Machines.
BOX NOW is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a new, dynamic, tech-oriented, growing company with a start-up culture, but on a specific and well-funded project that combines logistics, e-commerce, and customer service.
We are looking for an Integrations Specialist to support technical integration of the BOX NOW delivery platform with Croatian e-shops.
You will talk directly with our partners, assist them with any tech-related problems, and identify crucial information that will help us provide them with the best solution that we have. This is an excellent opportunity to be a crucial part of the team of an ambitious company entering the Croatian market.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (a formal degree is not a requirement, skills are what counts)
• 1 year of experience
in a working environment
• Ability to mix your conversational skills with your technical background
• Any experience with CMS and eCommerce platforms (WooCommerce / Shopify / OpenCart or any other eCommerce platform) will be appreciated
• Any experience with APIs will be greatly appreciated
• Any Azure, Microsoft 365 or Google cloud experience will be appreciated
• Team-oriented mentality, problem-solving attitude and attention to detail
• Croatian and English Language (a must)
We are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company, and we want to provide an enjoyable and rewarding working experience. As a result, we offer:
• Great opportunity to work and build career in an international company
• Excellent remuneration package
• Opportunity to work alongside experienced people who are always eager to mentor
• Opportunity for personal and professional development
• Great working conditions
• Help our newly signed partners with integrating the BOX NOW plugin or API into their online store
• Coordinate internal stakeholders within partner enrollment
• Set permissions and manage the BOX NOW Back-end settings for signed partners
• Technical support for internal processes
How to apply:
If this is a challenging opportunity for you and you are interested, send us your recent CV in English + link to your Linkedln profile.
We will treat your application with confidentiality, professionalism, and respect.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.